Silicon Ink Advertising Terms and Conditions
- One property per advert - one advert per property. Do not list multiple properties in a single
advert, or place the same advert multiple times in different categories.
- Website addresses may not be included in the content of free listings. Website addresses are acceptable
in paid photo or feature advertisements only.
- Santa Monica Airlines Ltd reserves the right to revise or reject for any reason at its sole discretion
any advertising copy submitted.
- All advertising materials, including photographs, submitted by the advertiser become the property of
Santa Monica Airlines Ltd and may not be reproduced from the Silicon Ink website for use in other publications,
websites, or any other medium without the written consent of Santa Monica Airlines Ltd
- Santa Monica Airlines' liability for damages resulting from errors in any advertising that it
publishes or from its failure to publish any advertisement that it has agreed to publish shall
be limited to the amount it actually received in consideration for its agreement to publish
the advertisement in question.
- The Advertiser shall keep confidential all usernames, passwords, security identification or
encryption details relating to the Silicon Ink service. User access details shall under no
circumstances be shared with any third party.
- The Advertiser accepts all liability for the content of all advertising he or she places for
publication. Advertiser warrants to Santa Monica Airlines Ltd that advertising copy is true,
that it is not libelous or defamatory, that it violates no rights of privacy, that it infringes
no trademark, and that it complies with all applicable national and international laws and
regulations. The Advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Santa Monica Airlines Ltd
from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, suits, costs, or expenses, arising by reason of the
publication of the Advertiser's advertisement or breach of the foregoing warranty, whether such
claims are well-grounded or not.
- Santa Monica Airlines Ltd may at any time remove any or all materials from the Silicon Ink
system which in Santa Monica Airlines' opinion are illegal or have been placed on the Silicon
Ink servers in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Santa Monica Airlines Ltd may at any time vary the technical specifications of the service for
operational reasons. From time to time, Santa Monica Airlines Ltd will require to carry out maintenance
on its equipment and systems, and shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that in doing so
minimum disruption to service availability is caused.
- Santa Monica Airlines Ltd reserves the right to make modifications to service design, layouts and logic
which in its sole discretion benefit the overall functionality and efficiency of the Silicon Ink service.
- The Advertiser shall not upload to the Silicon Ink system any files that are virus infected, corrupted
or in any file format not explicitly stated as approved for upload.
- The Advertiser shall notify Santa Monica Airlines Ltd of any faults in the Silicon Ink
system as soon as the faults come to the Advertiser's attention.
- Santa Monica Airlines does not monitor or control and shall not be responsible for the content of
any messages delivered to the Advertiser through the Silicon Ink service. The Advertiser is directly
responsible for the publication of telephone, email and other personal contact details. Santa Monica Airlines Ltd
provides options for the hiding and witholding of this information from public display. The Advertiser
agrees that the publication of this information is entirely at the Advertiser's discretion.
- Neither party shall be required to perform any term or condition so long as such performance is
delayed or prevented by force majeure, including acts of God, strikes, lockouts, material or labour
restrictions by any government authority, civil riot, floods, and any other cause not reasonably
within the control of the performing party and which, by due diligence, such party is unable, wholly
or in part, to prevent or overcome.
Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Santa Monica Airlines Ltd.